chevy forums   mercury forums

Go Back   Mercury Forums > Mercury Vehicles No Longer In Production > Mercury Forums - Vehicles No Longer In Production

Mercury Forums - Vehicles No Longer In Production In this forum, we have discussions about the Monterey, Capri, Comet, Cougar, Mystique, Sable, Tracer, Villager, Marauder, Bobcat and Cyclone

Mercury Forum: 1976 Mercury Marquis Brougham

Old 08-10-2016, 02:25 AM

Default 1976 Mercury Marquis Brougham

Hello everyone,

First of all love the car i got a few months ago. I am in need of a few things and was wondering if i can get some help.

One, the power antenna for the car is broke. The cable itself broke. The guy I bought the car from said that the motor still worked. So I am wondering if I can repair it or if i should just replace it? If i have to replace it, where can I find one??
Two, the door panels are pretty rough. They are still nice but they are falling apart and I would like to replace them. I have just no luck finding them and could use some help with that one.
Third and final, is there a place to get fender skirts for the car? I mean did the come with them and is there a way to add them. The car (to me anyway) would look so much nicer with a pair on it. So once again someone who has a pair or a good place to find them?

Thank you everyone!!!