chevy forums   mercury forums

Go Back   Mercury Forums > Mercury Vehicles Most Recently In Production > Mercury Grand Marquis Forum

Mercury Grand Marquis Forum Forum discussions regarding the Mercury Grand Marquis

Mercury Forum: Looking for parts

Old 07-12-2015, 04:01 AM

Default Looking for parts

Hey im in Ohio.

Looking for a few parts for an 88 gs

definitely in need of a transmission ASAP. Thought i was only missing overdrive, but appears that I am missing 3rd as well... So i think Iv been driving 45-55 in 2nd gear for the last few weeks..... cant be healthy...Considering just having a pro rebuild it for me because so far what i have found to order one and get it put in wont be much less than having it rebuilt.

looking for new chrome trim around the wheels. Mine is usable but it is kind of bad around the inside... would be nice to replace.

Also need a drivers side headlight and the trim if somebody has it.

The transmission is the only major part that I know i need right now, but i am still interested in what you might have... due to the age it is hard to find parts so if you have something hard to find it might be nice to have just in case.

Im sure the list will grow, Let me know if you have any of the items I need,. Thanks

Tags
1988, chrome, grand marquis, headlight, transmission